Help!!! Bart?? :)

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
jjm35
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Help!!! Bart?? :)

Post by jjm35 »

I have a 8 input video capture card for make visuals with 8 live cameras. Until now I was using Arkaos 1.5 with great results, but now I am trying to migrate to Resolume Avenue 4, becouse it is better, more powerfull and more refined (I think).
The problem is that Resolume don't let me choose the correct video input on every physical input on the video capture card (Windows sees my 8 input video capture card like 8 individual capture cards -no problem-, but I have to set the correct input (composite video) on every one).
The bad news is that Resolume can't access to the video input selection menu of the windows driver like Arkaos can do, so I can't use my video capture card becouse every input are by default assigned to an incorrect source and I cant manually set it to the correct source.
This is the screen capture of Arkaos, with acces to the video input selection:
And this is the Resolume screen, without any acces to the video input seleccion menu of the system driver:
Well, I wonder why Resolume dont show the video input menu, it is a standard system driver menu, and I think that it is important to can choose the correct input in capture card with multiple inputs (composite, components, HDMI...)
PLEASE HELP ME!!! Friday I have a very important gig of my band (Funk-o-Rama, a classic funk cover band) and I Would LOVE to use Resolume Avenue instead of Arkaos for the visuals.

Thank you!!