Spack-O-Mat - FFGL - Bloom - Preliminary

FFGL, OSC, GLSL. If you like abbreviations, this is the forum for you
Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Spack-O-Mat - FFGL - Bloom - Preliminary

Post by Sadler »

Tried version 2 too - still nothing on the desktop with GTX 570.

Seems to work on Radeon now though - no errors and the bloom is fairly predictable.

So since you are on ATI and we are on nVidia - perhaps there's some difference there.

Just tried v3 and no go on nVidia.

trifox
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by trifox »

at least it works for the ati ;) ok, so,it comes down to compatibility, erhh, since we have no error output of compilation errors its is kinda hard, i try to find something, i am using "render to texture" to store the high-pass filteres input, then i use a multi render to texture pass to create the blurring, which finally becomes the final output added together with the original input, vertex/fragment shaders are used in both shaders, i think i have to include a seperate output to get a hint what works and what does not work, but this will take some more time to set up though :(

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

Sorry but, same here. V2 and V3 do not work on my nividia. No exposed failure, just no effect.
btw, I love blooming things.

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

Any news here?.... would really like to use this plugin with AMD cards

Greetings
cosmowe
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

oliver1
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by oliver1 »

Hello Guys,

In any event it works for the ati alright, so, it comes down to similarity, erhh, since we have no mistake yield of assemblage blunders it is kinda hard, I attempt to discover something, I am utilizing "render to surface" to store the high-pass filters input, at that point I utilize a multi render to surface go to make the obscuring, which at long last turns into the last yield included with the first information, vertex/section shaders are utilized in both shaders, I think I need to incorporate a separate yield to get a clue what works and what does not work, but rather this will set aside some greater opportunity to set up however.

Thanks!

Termite Treatment