YouTube Videos

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
p8guitar
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: YouTube Videos

Post by p8guitar »

P-lab wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 13:09 THE RED CARPET [ P-Lab / ART Video Mix / 2019 ]
phpBB [video]

Real time capture...
Resolume feeding a LZX Vidiot analog video synth.
A unique picture in different crop position.
The BassDrum of the song control a small Z axe zoom effect via the Resolume FFT input
HitHat is sent to the Vidiot Video synth and create a kind of horizontal distorsion.
Voilà.

A second (or many) FFT inputs in futur RESOLUME update, pleaaaase :-)
Merci RESOLUME.

THE RED CARPET [ P-Lab / ART Video Mix / 2019 ]
Free interpretation of Gerhard Richter 's painting "Woman Descending the Staircase".

Music & Video : Pascal LABROUILLÈRE
P-Lab / Nov. 2019

[ ART Video Mix ]
When the masters of painting become inspiration in video creation.
With infinite respect, hoping that at least one of them will turn in his grave.
I like it, very cool to make an interesting video out of a still picture!

p8guitar

Hall of Fate

Post by p8guitar »

This is a video for moonbike's new single 'Hall of Fate'. It was created with Ableton Live controlling Resolume, it looks cool, and you can hear a new genre: country dub… :-)

phpBB [video]

I use the Max4Live Livegrabber tools, like SingleNoteGrabber for converting midi notes to OSC, VoidGrabber for converting clip automation to OSC, and GrabberSender to send the OSC signals from Live to the VJ software. This way I can control tempo, opacity, effects parameters and trigger decks, columns, clips, blend modes etc..

The workflow can get a bit time consuming and cumbersome, because it is a mixture of non-linear and linear editing, but it is a nice way to get unusual results.

OK, enough babbling about video editing… there is music, too, on the video!
[puts on the promoter's hat]
As our singer Dave describes it:
Hall of fate is a slow grooving dark satire tribute to the shady agendas of superpowers we all know. moonbike come up with a magical fusion of electro country that would have had Johnny Cash smiling into his glass while tapping his snakeskin boots.
If you've been round the block with Talking Heads or are able to hark back to Stan Ridgeway and his Wall of Voodoo wired up with the off-centre weirdness of Sparks then this might just be for you.
FEED THAT HORSE AND LET’S GOOOOOO!
Dedicated to whistleblower Edward Snowden, who in Summer 2013 risked his life informing the world about the US intelligence's mass surveillance program and has been living in exile now for 7 years. Thank you for your courage.

Actually a few months ago Donald Trump (!) twittered whether he should pardon Edward Snowden although he admitted didn't know much about the case (!!) - but of course nothing came of the pardon...

p8guitar

Post by p8guitar »

It was actually indended to be strange... :geek:
glad you like it!

p8guitar

Post by p8guitar »

I made a video with Resolume for our new single Greedtrap:
phpBB [video]

Drawing and animating the cartoon characters was not so easy for me, I'm still a beginner with Moho. But it was fun and I think we will keep these characters, because they look very much like us indeed! :lol:

hyphonetics
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by hyphonetics »

I did my first visual synced set last weekend for my crew's livestream event. DJing in Traktor and sending MIDI to control Resolume, synced via Ableton Link since I couldn't get Resolume to read a MIDI clock signal correctly.
phpBB [video]

WitekWitek123
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by WitekWitek123 »

Hi guys,
I'm thinking about going back to maping. This is my commercial realization from 2016 ( good, old days :D ).
What do you think?
https://vimeo.com/157585314

AcdNrg

Post by AcdNrg »

phpBB [video]
Which of you looneys did this?

Not necessarily a big fan of the music, but the visuals are s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. I´d like to learn a bit more about the projection technique, looks like there are semi-transparent curtains, which sometimes make a cube, then it´s widescreen again. Anyone in the know how this is achieved? Projectors seem to be behind the artist, as I can´t spot any beams coming from FOH to stage?

UON
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by UON »

My first VJ set at the club I frequent, 16+ raytraced layers of video with each layer reacting to different sound frequencies + a few of my custom Wire effects! I'll be releasing more of them on Juicebar soon :)

phpBB [video]

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

Very trippy! ..already saw your UON Acidifier on Juicebar.....nice one!
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

phpBB [video]

Was just listening to some mix tunes while working beside.....till I reached this video via autoplay. Then found myself staring at this VJ performance constantly and forgot my work.

Very nice work. Props to you Mr/Mrs unknown... who every made this.

Best wishes
cosmowe
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar