prob with deckfiles

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
VJzoo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

prob with deckfiles

Post by VJzoo »

when i make deck files and then close and open resolume none of the deck files work and i have no prefrences in the menus and i lose all my settings (e.g. midi)

if i move the deck files and open them from another folder in resolume every thing works fine.

very strange

squaat
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

I\'ve seen this too

Post by squaat »

(here's a post I made in another thread)

I'm wary of the decks folder too. for some reason (I thought it was because of a resolume crash) the deck files get corrupted. Any attempt to browse in resolume to a location of a corrupted deck results in strange things. So if you save them in the decks folder, resolume looks there on startup. Hence problems from the get go

Problems include, no resolution selection in the display setup dialog and no video output.

I discovered this while doing a show for a friend (yeah great timing eh?) And haven't looked into it too much recently, needless to say that it makes me scared of using decks. Which are kinda crucial.

Also has anyone else noticed that if using the tabbed deck feature that you loose the text settings on flash files?

VJzoo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJzoo »

glad some one else is having the same prob, at least if you move the deck files and open them from another folder they still work :)

dreamtk
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by dreamtk »

they don't work consistently though :(
clips dissapear, there's slowdown and then things just stop responding. Sometimes corrected by re-loading the decks only for others to dissapear.

Once this is all sorted out. Resolume will truly be great, no doubt about it. But until then you just have to troubleshoot every little aspect and learn how to work around the bugs.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

since the last crash resolume, resolume wont work anymore, at the starting some transition are missing, no efects, clips dont load and so one. this i have often but most times just once when i start resolume, the second time it works well. now restarting is no use. now i moved all the decks and resolume works fine again. so it must be a coruppt deck like u said.

another thing is that fullsrenn works well with two monitors, but when i use the tv out i have to put the output resolution on 800*600. resolume doesnt scale it by itself. i have a nvida geforce 5200 go and the latest driver aviable for this card.

greetings das ben