Output slice flickering

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Atya80
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Output slice flickering

Post by Atya80 »

hm...i understand....and other program why dont do this? ;)

Arvol
Might as well join the team

Post by Arvol »

Couldn't tell you? But I've never had flickingering outputs due to Resolume since I started using it back in v4 days. It's always hardware related.
Start at one end and start troubleshooting the hardware until the problem goes away. That's the only way to find out.

Jrodzcc

Post by Jrodzcc »

Had a similar issue with a 3070ti and a 3060 laptop. So far the only thing that has worked for me is switching back to hybrid mode, was on dedicated graphics. The weird thing is that I had a few successful shows on both laptops before it started glitching.

Hari15901

Post by Hari15901 »

Its not any refresh issue or any thing, its happened when i updated my graphics card from 2080 to 4070ti.
I have same issue when using the 30 and 40 series cards. So many times i hade this issue till now and im always switching the resolume to othe softwares like kommander. Recently i updated new driver and new 7.15
Not everytime when i play only graphics there is no flickering, but when i use it in conferences i put the exact led pixel background video of the event (dxv3 converted)
Or using a png of same pixel size it starts flickering.
In the above video I attached in the chat its a small wall below 1920x1080 led also flickering. Client are really bad with this and i cant use this in any conference event.
Please give a solution, i did my maximum to solving this
Gfx card of 40 or 30 series peoples have this issue please report this

Hari15901

Post by Hari15901 »

Also in widows 11 there is a memory leak,
Resolume gradually increases the usage of memory while if there is any capturing card is used.
And ram hoes above 90 and crash.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Hari15901 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 22:49 Also in widows 11 there is a memory leak,
Resolume gradually increases the usage of memory while if there is any capturing card is used.
And ram hoes above 90 and crash.
We're working on that. Try using a natviely supported capture card meanwhile, from BMD for example.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

brightpipe

Post by brightpipe »

Arvol wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 19:14 It's not Resolume, and if you checked ALL of your devices inline from your computer to the output screen, then the problem is with either:
A.) Your computer
or
B.) Your output hardware (LED processors, converters, etc.)

But flickering is 99% mismatched framerate issues. so you might try other drivers first (probably not the issue) or other processors and converters to see where the problem is. Start at one end and start removing/replacing parts until the problem goes away, then you'll know what the issue it :)

If it was a Resolume problem, there would be thousands of people complaining about it (myself included lol)
I have had this issue also several times with Resolume. Random weird patterns popping up at the bottom of one of the outputs. Happens at random will occur from 10-30 seconds, then go away and not reoccur for hours. Also switched to MPC and it never came back.
screenshot.488.png
screenshot.488.png (147.09 KiB) Viewed 25075 times

kapil8589
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by kapil8589 »

Anyone was able to get a solution to this issue?