SYNC TO MIDI

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
therandelman
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

SYNC TO MIDI

Post by therandelman »

WOW! :o :o :o :o
Imagine a feature like that! Sync to MIDI, MIDI clock, ... i don't know how to call it.
but it would be cool, i am sure ;)
imagine syncing RESOLUME to your sequencer (eg. cubase) or syncing it to the tabbed bpm of your V4 (can that be sent via V-Link?) or to some MIDI keyboard, which is cabeable of sending a MIDI clock.
i know you want it too, bart and edwin. don't try to resist! we need a better way to sync resolume to the music. syncing it to midi is only one possibility. a very good one i have to admit ;)

'nuff said. :cool:

[Edited on 9-11-2004 by therandelman]

zutim
Is taking Resolume on a second date

gooood idea

Post by zutim »

very good, but isn`t it one fun of VJING, that u have to sync the picts and cuts and filters to the music. thats why i want to have the jogdail. to let the puppets dance, under my fingers. i want to controll them, i want to controll the hole world :mad:

[Edited on 9-11-2004 by zutim]

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

um just wondering, did you realise resolume already can read midi???? its in the preferences, then midi.

you can use teh buttons to triger clips and other buttons from teh resolume interface, and use sliders to control any slider on teh interface.

to use a midi sequencer hardware is just the same, for software i wrote a quick tut on how to do it here http://www.vjcentral.com/article/show/9440

hope that helps