no fullscreen mode

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Anonymous

no fullscreen mode

Post by Anonymous »

heh,

have a gig 2morrow and though id check out V2!

ok so i have a v fast vaio but am foced to use my vaio sub notebook as the big baby has problems with the beamer!

v1.5 worked a treat on the sub notebook(P3 500! - yes i know!) with the external lacie firewire but V2 crashes on fullscreen, or at least it hangs on a blank grey screen...

shame as its looking amazing..

any solutions guys..

btw you guys behind resolume - congrats on making a brilliant creative tool!

mazoola
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by mazoola »

With 2.x, you seemingly have to use 'windowed' instead of 'fullscreen' for the second (and following) monitor(s). There's a performance hit, but not a fatal one (assuming yr PC is fast enough.) Here's hoping the next beta release (slated for last Monday ;) ) corrects this...
\Maz

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

sorry, maybe i wasn't clear, im using one laptop with standard fullscreen to output to the beamer but V2 cannot do fullscreen, there is just a blank grey screen and occasional error mesg about plug-in problems...

any ideas

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

hi,
what platform are you using?
And what did you use for your screen settings, what setup did you choose.
try clicking once on the grey screen once to set it focused.

DAS BEN
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by DAS BEN »

i had the same problem. you need a new driver from for yourgraphiccard. sometimes the official drivers dont work, because the builtin graphiccards in laptops are somehow special, so you have to check the supportsite of your notebook provider.