wish!!

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
stanleystark
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

wish!!

Post by stanleystark »

this is my wish list, i have not tested beta 2 and don't know if some of these features are allready there

widescreen output support

easy cue to clips (like on dj cd players)

exactitud by video speed change, and posibility to asign bpm values to videos so that the videos can be put at a certain speed, click bpm counter to know at what speed is the music, and or midi clock. the posibility to store bpms as metadata or in the properties of the file, for example comments, so that you don't have to type everytime the native bpm of the file.

net video is totally cool... what about net video sync... i mean with this frame sync of video files.. so that files are played syncroniced with eachother, for example imagine a 3 output instalation with the proyectors aligned one after the other. i could have a special video for each output displaying different things but that make a whole picture.. like on extended desktop on windows. the videos with this network frame syncronization, one can be set as as master control and the others follow the scratching of the other computers... would be pretty neat, wouldn't it? specially when you want to display text along the 3 screens, or use a video matrix like instalation...

what a about a video matrix through network (that is a computer for each output) using the same principle as written before..

i think its too much i should get some sleep..

nighty night