Cue/timeline based shows?

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
ceecrb1
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Cue/timeline based shows?

Post by ceecrb1 »

Intange wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 16:30 This is exactly what I use Resolume for Corporate/Ballroom stuff. I can do 12 2K outputs. The transition element you are talking about is totally doable. I use them all the time. I call them Alpha bumpers. They have to be on top of everything and exist everywhere on that layer, that way you can switch columns and everything below switches but the alpha bumper has its in and out. On the out it reveals whats switched underneath. Looks killer. Watchout sucks dude. I had to reprogram a whole show in Resolume because Watchout just couldnt handle it1Canvas Media Servers.png. 27000X1080 LED wall. The best thing about Resolume is that it is non linear. I seen too many server guys struggle when a change in order happens live, if you are linear u gotta scramble.
Can you explain this more for the hard of thinking at the back of the class?

Also, entirely agree.
I've spent most of my time in hippo v3 and v4. I can do ANTHING any client or director will ever ask of me or a system.... IF they ask for it before the show starts.
Resolume I can do anything on the spot no worries but less fine control and fine details and more workarounds to get very specific things and features that hippo does internally.

OdyPody
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by OdyPody »

Zoltán wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 18:43 What's wrong with using the next column button and animating your clip parameters?
Can i trigger the next coulmn button externally with DMX, Artnet or something else?

OdyPody
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by OdyPody »

+1 for Timeline Feature in 2023! :)

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

OdyPody wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:54
Zoltán wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 18:43 What's wrong with using the next column button and animating your clip parameters?
Can i trigger the next coulmn button externally with DMX, Artnet or something else?
Yes, Shortcuts!
https://resolume.com/support/en/dmx-shortcuts
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

oscsee
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by oscsee »

Hello friends, if you're in search of a Timeline solution to manage Resolume, we've just developed OSC See.

OSC See is software designed to record your actions on Resolume, allowing you to reproduce these actions live. You have the flexibility to select which parameters you want to record in real-time. Once recorded, your commands can be edited and played back seamlessly with audio using OSC See. Additionally, you can also play them back using the LTC SMPTE protocol. It's a versatile tool for enhancing your Resolume experience.

With OSC See, I hardly ever use After Effects for composition anymore. I simply drop everything into Resolume and compose directly within it. After that, I Jam Live and catch my moves in OSC See.

I'm Rafael, the developer of OSC See, and I'm here to address any questions you might have about the software. Additionally, I welcome any comments or feedback you may have. Feel free to reach out!

Here is our site www.oscsee.com