Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022

Post by bart »

resolume-bf22.gif
It's time again for the yearly Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale! We offer 50% discount on Avenue, Arena, Wire, footage & t-shirts until Monday. Even educational licenses are 50% off. The sale is not coming back until next year so shop now!

See y'all next year!

FAQ

When does the sale end?
The sale is from Friday November 25th to (and including) Monday 28 November.

Is the 50% discount on everything?
The discount applies to everything except USB Dongles. Avenue & Arena licenses, renewals & upgrades, footage, t-shirts, even educational licenses are 50% off.

So when I'm a student, I get 50% Black Friday discount AND educational discount?
Yes indeed the 50% Black Friday discount is on top of 50% educational discount.

How do I get the discount? Do you have a coupon code for me?
No need for a coupon, just add something to your cart and it will be half price. Automagically, just like that, boom, 50%.

Something went wrong during my order and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss the discount. Help!
Relax, breathe in, breathe out. Just send us an email to mail@resolume.com to let us know what happened and we'll get you sorted. Even if you don't receive a reply right away, it's very very busy right now, don't worry, we'll make sure you get the discount.

How do I upgrade my existing license?
You can see all your upgrade options and discounts by logging into your account.

I want to upgrade my old license, but it doesn't show in my account!
Send an email to mail@resolume.com with the license number and we'll get you sorted. Don't panic, we'll make sure you get the discount.

I just bought something x hours/days/weeks ago, and now you have a discount. That's not fair and I'm so angry!
Yes, that sucks. Unfortunately that will always be the problem when doing discount deals like this. If you think we've treated you unfairly in any way, just drop us a mail and we'll work something out.

Oh no, I missed the discount because my dog ate my laptop. Can you extend it, just for me, please?
No, we do not offer any discounts during the entire year, Black Friday/Cyber Monday is the only time we offer discount.

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Re: Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022 - 50% Discount!

Post by cosmowe »

YESSSS!
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

crv74
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by crv74 »

Silly / Curious question AFTER i already renewed for a year (in 50% discount):

If i would get one more Resolume 7 license instead (i already have 4 for the v7 and 4 from the v6), it gets to the "version" i can only upgrade? Or it is one at 7.13... and the rest stays at 7.3... ??

Just curious if i did the right thing ;)

Thanks !!!

Carles

lightupyourmind
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by lightupyourmind »

Just curious:

do I also get the black friday and student discount on renewal licenses? Seems like there is only one discount activated?

All the best!

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

crv74 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 00:30 it gets to the "version" i can only upgrade? Or it is one at 7.13... and the rest stays at 7.3... ??
Sorry we do not quite understand your question. Please email us on mail@resolume.com with your details so we can have a look at your licenses and figure out the best option for you.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

lightupyourmind wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:04 do I also get the black friday and student discount on renewal licenses? Seems like there is only one discount activated?
Yes that should work if your educational status is not expired. Log in to your account to see your current status and license renewal options.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

crv74 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 00:30 AFTER i already renewed for a year
If i would get one more Resolume 7 license instead
If you upgrade the license to more computers, it will keep it's renewal date

Renewals and upgrades are separate options for licenses, as not everyone wants to renew when upgrading, and vice versa.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

crv74
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by crv74 »

bart wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 15:02
crv74 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 00:30 it gets to the "version" i can only upgrade? Or it is one at 7.13... and the rest stays at 7.3... ??
Sorry we do not quite understand your question. Please email us on mail@resolume.com with your details so we can have a look at your licenses and figure out the best option for you.
Zoltan answered my "bad phrased" question, and it's as i thought i should be.

Thanks to both !

Carles

p.s.

Long story is:

I wondered if i just bought +1 license if this one is up to the latest version and the remaining not. But that doesn't make any sense because if licenses are tied to a serial number, who the hell would have not upgrade ALL of the versions bought??? So i concluded that my question was silly AF ^^

In conclusion: i upgraded my 4 licences of Arena another year ;)

lightupyourmind
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by lightupyourmind »

bart wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 15:03
lightupyourmind wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:04 do I also get the black friday and student discount on renewal licenses? Seems like there is only one discount activated?
Yes that should work if your educational status is not expired. Log in to your account to see your current status and license renewal options.
Nope that does not work, the normal licenses are double-discounted, the renewal license is still 109 as it already is with with Black friday OR Educational Discount. No additional discount there...

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

lightupyourmind wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 18:25 Nope that does not work, the normal licenses are double-discounted, the renewal license is still 109 as it already is with with Black friday OR Educational Discount. No additional discount there...
Can't find your account, but the discounts also stack for renewals. Maybe your EDU status expired?
You can contact us on mail@resolume.com if any doubt about specific licenses and prices.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu