not quite Free Stuff

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
bennoH.
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

not quite Free Stuff

Post by bennoH. »

My free WorkOut project
"50 Shades of ISF for resolume"

Hello I have created 78 plugins for Arena (Avenue) and some content that everyone can get for free through my blog.

The plugins are mostly based on fragment shaders from ISF and Shadertoy and have been complemented with additional wire nodes.
3-4 are standard wire patches without using an ISF node or fragment shader.
All plugins and contents are published under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
I packed the plugins and contents into a Resolume Arena composition and provided many presets to give you a quick overview of the plugins' possibilities.

Go to my blog post about the project:

[Link removed by admin]

read the corresponding project PDF (available via my blog)!
And then follow the instructions in the blog post, or send me a verified email to the address bolded there, asking for the DL link.

Incidentally, the requirements to get the DL-Link have been further tightened;
- Declaration of Conformity to License and Terms of Use
- full address
- mobile phone number incl. country code (original number, no E-SIM purchase number)
- min. one web link to a video work as a video artist or VJ showing the same email address as the one of the request. (own Websites, Vimeo or Youtube aceptet / not aceptet facebook, instergram, tikTok)
- WhatsApp must be installed for communication

Music DJs are excluded from the offer because they are supposed to make music at events and clubs and not steal the jobs and performance opportunities from video artists!
bennoH. - 21.11.2023

Some Featcher plugins contain 3D realtime influenceable objects and others were created with fractal formulas, all contain much in arena (avenue) controllable options.

Cheers bennoH. Easter 2023 and 21.11.2023

-------------------------------------------------

Mein freies WorkOut Projekt
"50 Shades of ISF for resolume"

Hallo ich habe 78 Plugins für Arena (Avenue) und einige Contents erstellt die jeder kostenfrei über mein Blog erhalten kann.

Die Plugins basieren zum grösten Teil auf Fragmentshadern von ISF und Shadertoy und wurden mit weiteren Wire-Nodes ergänz.
3-4 sind standart Wire-Patches ohne ein ISF-Node resp. Fragmentschader zu Nutzen.
Alle Plugins und Contents habe ich unter einer CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 Lizenz veröffentlicht.
Die Plugins und Contents habe ich in eine Resolume-Arena Composition gepackt und mit vielen Presets versehen, damit Ihr schnell einen Überblick über die Möglichkeiten der Plugins erhaltet.

Geht auf meinen Blogbeitrag zum Projekt:

[Link removed by admin]

lest die zugehörige Projekt-PDF (verfügbar über mein Blog)!
Und befolgt dann die Anweisungen im Blogbeitrag, resp sendet mir ein verifiziertes Email an die dort fetgelegte Adresse, mit bitte um den DL-Link.

Im übrigen sind die Auflagen zum DL-Linkerhalt nochmals verschärft;
- Konformitätserklärung zu Lizenz- und Nutzungsbedinungen
- volle Adresse
- Mobiltelefonnummer inkl. Ländercode (Originalnummer keine E-SIM Kaufnummer)
- min. ein Weblink zu einer Videoarbeit als Videokunstschaffender oder VJ woraus die dekungsgleiche Emailadresse hervor geht wie die der Anfrage. (eigne Websietes, Vimeo oder Youtube sind nur aktzeptiert)
- WhatsApp muss zur Kommunikation installiert sein

MusikDJs sind vom Angebot ausgeschlossen da diese Musik an Events und Clubs machen sollen und nicht uns Videokünstlern die Jobs und Auftritsmöglichkeiten stehlen.
bennoH. - 21.11.2023

Einige Featcher-Plugins enthalten 3D realtimbeinflussbare Objekte und andere wurden mit Fraktalformeln erzeugt, alle enthalten viel in Arena (Avenue) steuerbare Optionen.

Viel Spass bennoH. Ostern 2023 und 21.11.2023
Last edited by bennoH. on Tue Nov 21, 2023 20:10, edited 3 times in total.

mikestjean

Re: Free Stuff

Post by mikestjean »

Would love to check these out as I'm interested in exploring Shaders in Resolume.
The vimeo link on your website is broken however, so we can't see what you've created!

ProUser

Post by ProUser »

I went to your website and there's no place to download the files.

bennoH.

Post by bennoH. »

mikestjean wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 23:16 Would love to check these out as I'm interested in exploring Shaders in Resolume.
The vimeo link on your website is broken however, so we can't see what you've created!
Hi, do wath i say in this Post and U gat 78 free Plugins
- 1. Go to my blog post about the project:

[Link removed by admin]

-2 on this Blogpost U find the Rouls to get the DL-Link, follow the rouls STRIKTLY!
(That means: send my a Email and verifiing you, by U full Adress, a own Website witch correspond with you senderadres or send me your Mobilphonnumber to onbye and activat WhatsApp. No diskus, if you don't do so!!)

But this it's up to U, U like to have the installer-DL-Link, so i mast can trust to you and if you don't trust at me do not Email me - OK.
Just by the way: more the 700 other was do this & gat the DL-Link and was get happy with it.

Thx for understanding security reasons, with best regards bennoH.

bennoH.

Post by bennoH. »

ProUser wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 13:42 I went to your website and there's no place to download the files.
Hi, do wath i say in this Post and U gat 78 free Plugins
- 1. Go to my blog post about the project:

[Link removed by admin]

-2 on this Blogpost U find the Rouls to get the DL-Link, follow the rouls STRIKTLY!
(That means: send my a Email and verifiing you, by U full Adress, a own Website witch correspond with you senderadres or send me your Mobilphonnumber to onbye and activat WhatsApp. No diskus, if you don't do so!!)

But this it's up to U, U like to have the installer-DL-Link, so i mast can trust to you and if you don't trust at me do not Email me - OK.
Just by the way: more the 700 other was do this & gat the DL-Link and was get happy with it.

Thx for understanding security reasons, with best regards bennoH.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Giving away personal data is not very secure for people.

If you have to give something in return, it's not FREE.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

bennoH.

Post by bennoH. »

Zoltán wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 08:45 Giving away personal data is not very secure for people.

If you have to give something in return, it's not FREE.
Zoltán do you really think that it is safer to leave the credit card number, first and last name, address and telephone number on Jucebar or resolume.com if we want to have a product there.
Your remark is neither helpful nor were you personally or your colleagues helpful at my project implementation, publication and dissemination, rather the opposite as far as I remember.

Anyway with kind regards bennoH.

Incidentally, the requirements to get the DL-Link have been further tightened;
- Declaration of Conformity to License and Terms of Use
- full address
- mobile phone number incl. country code (original number, no E-SIM purchase number)
- min. one web link to a video work as a video artist or VJ showing the same email address as the one of the request. (own Websites, Vimeo or Youtube aceptet / not aceptet facebook, instergram, tikTok)
- WhatsApp must be installed for communication

Music DJs are excluded from the offer because they are supposed to make music at events and clubs and not steal the jobs and performance opportunities from video artists!
bennoH. - 21.11.2023
-----------------------------------

Zoltán denken Sie wirklich dass es sicherer ist die Kreditkrtennumer, Vor & Nachnamen, Adresse und Telefonnumer auf Jucebar oder resolume.com zu hinterlassen wenn mann dort ein Produkt haben möchte.
Ihre Bemerkung ist weder hilfreich noch waren Sie persönlich oder Ihre Arbeitskolegen bei meiner Projektumsetzung, Veröffentlichung wie Verbreitung hilfreich eher gegenteilig soweit ich mich erinnere.

Trotzdem mit freundlichem Gruss bennoH.

Im übrigen sind die Auflagen zum DL-Linkerhalt nochmals verschärft;
- Konformitätserklärung zu Lizenz- und Nutzungsbedinungen
- volle Adresse
- Mobiltelefonnummer inkl. Ländercode (Originalnummer keine E-SIM Kaufnummer)
- min. ein Weblink zu einer Videoarbeit als Videokunstschaffender oder VJ woraus die dekungsgleiche Emailadresse hervor geht wie die der Anfrage. (eigne Websietes, Vimeo oder Youtube sind nur aktzeptiert)
- WhatsApp muss zur Kommunikation installiert sein

MusikDJs sind vom Angebot ausgeschlossen da diese Musik an Events und Clubs machen sollen und nicht uns Videokünstlern die Jobs und Auftritsmöglichkeiten stehlen.
bennoH. - 21.11.2023

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

We don't store credit card data. If you want to go on the route that anything you submit on the internet can be read by others, yeah, that's a possibility.

And yeah, we won't help doing data collection, and I think that ends here too, so I'm removing the links from your posts.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu