Collect Media Feature to Point to Collected folder

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
nickjones26
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Collect Media Feature to Point to Collected folder

Post by nickjones26 »

I am moving my video between a desktop and laptop computer and collect my media for moving it.

Once the media manager collects media can you have an option to point to the new location of the collected media? That way I don't have to relocate everything if I'm sending a composition from the desktop computer to the laptop.

nickjones26

Re: Collect Media Feature to Point to Collected folder

Post by nickjones26 »

Also as I'm going through the relocation process, can you add a flag in the media manager that says "Missing" so that I can sort by that to make sure I don't accidentally miss something?

nickjones26

Post by nickjones26 »

One more feature with this. Can you tag which deck a file is in in the media manager? that way as I am going through and tagging I know where I'm at.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

nickjones26 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 17:45 Once the media manager collects media can you have an option to point to the new location of the collected media?
There is a composition in the relocated folder, open that, and all your media will already be connected.
Also as I'm going through the relocation process, can you add a flag in the media manager that says "Missing" so that I can sort by that to make sure I don't accidentally miss something?
Missing files are shown in red.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu