Create a video+audio sequence for ballet event

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
davide445
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Create a video+audio sequence for ballet event

Post by davide445 »

As pro-bono activity I'm collaborating with a ballet school, managing in last six years using Millumin a video+audio sequence trough the yearly funding event, using a single projector to project on the stage.

Due this year was getting the request to add some nice graphics effects not manaegable trough the MBP used so far (too weak integrated GPU), was looking for a software replacement with some specific features, I can manage to get setup in just one day of learning. I have both a Windows PC and laptop + eventually a eGPU box I can associate with the laptop, so on the hardware side I'm covered for my needs.

The need is to have images/videos + their effects and an audio track for every ballet show on the stage. In some cases the image/video will change but the audio need to follow on without restarting, or the opposite having the same image but changing the underlying audio.

Looking at Resolume interface I'm seeing a very powerful visual system, but either is designed for a different kind of usage so that getting that simple result is in fact not so intuitive, or the logic is too different from Milumin so I can't get to understand how to achieve this.

The event is this Sunday so I have really little time to check and learn, so asking if make sense for me trying - the only alternative I think might have sense for me so far seems HeavyM, much more limited and not will all what is needed, but reasonably simple.

pettypoh
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Create a video+audio sequence for ballet event

Post by pettypoh »

Hope u managed to find the solution you needed. I realise this may be a bit late, but yes what u wanted to do is very easy in Resolume.

Basically put 1 later for visuals and 1 later for audio and u can decide whichever way u want to play it