Yes, you are missing something. I assume you are referring to the mappable > icon that appears in Midi and DMX mapping modes. That's not a Next button. What it is, is explained here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12326tobyspark wrote:Waa!? It is there for MIDI map, but not OSC or Keyboard. Am I missing something?
When I try to download your application, I just get to a page saying "Sorry, no posts were found". Did you take down the file?SystemD wrote:Your can try this app i made a few month ago with Max 6: "Next Track Resolume"
My application is here : http://divisionpixel.com/download/next-track-resolume
(Only for Mac OS for the moment, sorry)
- Connect a MIDI device - USB
- Start Resolume
- In the preferences of Resolume, click the "OSC " tab. Set the input port (OSC in) on 7100 .
- Start "Next Track resolume"
- Choose the MIDI device in the drop down tab
- On the device , choose two keys that will be used to navigate through the columns.
- Indicate the number selected notes in the boxes "Next" and "Previous"
I've the Max file, so, if someone want to do a windows version, send me a MP
When I try to start the app my mac says the app is damaged and to trash it! Have you got another download link to an undamaged version?SHAGALOV wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2017 09:56 Hello everyone!
here is little App for Mac users:
COLUMN GO (written in Processing)
very simple for install:
- Copy "ColumnGo" to Application folder
- Start Resolume
- In the preferences of Resolume, click the "OSC " tab. Set the input port (OSC in) on 7000 . Set OSC Output to 7001 and switch off Bundles
- Start "ColumnGo" and Enjoy
it's work with mouse click or Spacebar