I have the same problem! I can connect to the network of all programs, but I cannot check for resolume updates, and I cannot register! I also disabled the firewall and the ping ip is normal, but the resolume still cannot connect!
Solution for resolume not connecting to the Internet in win10 system:
1. Adjust the network connection
1. It is recommended that you first try to change the network connection, such as connecting to a personal mobile phone hotspot, to see if it can be connected normally.
2. If you are connected to a VPN or downloaded a third-party firewall application, it is recommended to disconnect the VPN and uninstall the third-party firewall application.
3. Press "Windows logo key+X", start "Windows PowerShell (Administrator)", enter the following command, press Enter and restart the device: netsh winsock reset
4. Start the Internet Explorer browser, click Settings, open Internet options, click Advanced, and check "Use SSL 3.0", "Use TLS 1.0", "Use TLS 1.1", "Use TLS 1.2", restart the computer after application, See if it can solve the problem.
2. Change DNS
1. Right-click the network connection icon and select "Open Network and Sharing Center".
2. Click the name of the currently connected network to open the network status window, click "Properties", and double-click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)" in the network properties window.
3. Manually set the DNS server to "184.108.40.206" and "220.127.116.11", confirm and try again.
The above is the method for win10 system resolume not to connect to the Internet!
I ran into this problem today and none of the above worked. What did work however was poking around in my network settings and noticing that my IPV4 was not connected, only IPV6. I right clicked the IPV4 and ran the troubleshooter on it. Windows actually came up with a fix that I applied and everything was back to normal. maybe that will help someone with the issue in the future.