2 pal video streams, unreasonable????

Bro, does your rig even lift?
levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

2 pal video streams, unreasonable????

Post by levon »

im going to be getting a very cheap old computer, 1.7ghz P4 256MB RAM, not sure of the graphics card, but i will get another one, so i can run dual outputs. and will upgrade the ram as well.
I was wondering if you (anyone) recon this would be fast enough to run 2 seperate outputs from resolume at 720x576 , with out any effects. and if i am not having any effects, does the process resolution effect the output? if im showing footage recorded on a DV camera in resolume, outputed to a projector, should i deinterlace everything? will that effect the output resolution at all? efectivly dropping the resolution to 360x576, or should i keep the same ratio and half the width as well?

Is it possible to have only 2 outputs, one showing layer 1, and the other showing layer 2, and not have any interface at all. ive been testing on my computer with just a single output, and every time i make the output full screen it just shows a black screen, and when i trigger clips from the keyboard nothing shows up.

well i think these are the first noob questions ive asked in the year ive been on the forums :P

thanks, levon

VjSky
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by VjSky »

About the dual output thing:

You must swhow the interface somewhere, so to run resolume with 2 outputs you need 3 outputs on your PC.