Flash problem

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Anonymous

Flash problem

Post by Anonymous »

I installed macromedia studio 8 this week, and now 90% of my movies won't pay. I can still use the demo swf footage but my own clips won't load..

Thx in advance

DRNZ
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by DRNZ »

I'm having a similar problem-except none of my flash files play now......anyone?

mfo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by mfo »

You should give a little bit more info.
Do your movies run in flashs standalone player?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hello,

im suffering some similair problems with flash-files in resolume 2.3, They wordked just fine untill i was performing a a gig and suddenly all my swf files wouldn't load. They give a white preview, and resolume informs me that there is a problem with loading the file. avi's work, .mov not always but well, but no swf files :(
I tried to play them in the standard flashplayer (the one that comes with studio MX 2004) and they play without problems. I also tried to reinstall resolume a couple of times, doesnt work...

I'm running it on a P4 3.0 Ghz, with 1 GB memory, Win Xp Sp1, Nvidia GeForce4 Ti 4400 128 mb videocard...

Could it be a problems with other installed programs like photoshop CS2 or Indesign? dont think so but im asing anywayz...

Does someone have a solution??? thnx a bunch in advance...

grtz niels.

continuity-B
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by continuity-B »

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I too have the same, but on the other volume of my disk it works there might be an application or codec which I didn't install!

I'm searching for it and if I find it i'll post