thought for new plug-in or feature

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Anonymous

thought for new plug-in or feature

Post by Anonymous »

would love to see a feature that would allow resizing or cropping for split screen capabilities. Example: I could have 1 clip resized to play on the left half side of my screen, w/ another clip resized & playing on the upper right side of my screen, & finally, a live video feed resized smaller & playing on the bottom right side of my screen. Each clip has its own space in the window, without being layered on top of each other.

dreamtk
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by dreamtk »

ATTENTION :

intrinsicFX, Syzygy and inside-us-all :cool:

hehe

DAS BEN
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by DAS BEN »

i would love to have a chroma key. keying black or white is not enough. the best is to key a colour, which is not used in the videofootage. i am doing a lot of bluescreen work, so a blue key would be great

gpvillamil
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by gpvillamil »

You can do this with Pete Warden's Pan/Spin/Zoom Freeframe plugin, I think...

I've certainly done a side-by-side splitscreen thing...

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

Originally posted by DAS BEN
i would love to have a chroma key. keying black or white is not enough. the best is to key a colour, which is not used in the videofootage. i am doing a lot of bluescreen work, so a blue key would be great
there already is one called RGBkey, made by bigfug. http://www.bigfug.com/vj/plugins/Keying.zip

but because resolume only allows the first mix parameter to be used (the fade bar) you cant change the RGB. and because free chain does not support more then 1 input you cannot change the default parameters with it.

continuity-B
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by continuity-B »

Bart we need a chromakey with colour picker like in AE.

kosho
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Add switch that links effect on left to one video layer

Post by kosho »

I used to use flowmotion quite a bit and one thing I really miss in Resolume is the ability to stack effects on a given layer. A fairly simple enhancement would be a switch in the effect boxes on the left that would link them to a corresponding video layer so instead of the effect being global, it would apply to that layer (after any effect applied to a clip). This would have too big advantages:

1) you could layer 2 effects on a given clip before the clip is mixed with other layers and the global effects

2) you would have the ability when the switch is on to have an effect apply to ALL clips added to a given layer (without having to add the effect to each clip individually.

This may sound complicated but it is really a simple concept and I think a logical extension of the Resolume interface.

The only complicating factor might be when the position of an effect on the left side is changed and the switch is on, I think for consistency the effect would then apply to the new corresponding layer (1,2 or 3).

kosho
Is taking Resolume on a second date

(continued from above)

Post by kosho »

Oh yeah, though I used flowmotion extensively for over a year, I find the whole user interface, functionality and performance of Resolume to be at a much higher level. Just wish I could stack 2 effects on a given clip!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

plese y need plugins chroma key the rgbmix no funtion