Visualizer Seeking Coding Collaborator + Open Invite for Skilled Creators

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
tijnisfijn
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Visualizer Seeking Coding Collaborator + Open Invite for Skilled Creators

Post by tijnisfijn »

FIRST AND FOREMOST - Seeking a programmer/coder to collaborate with on different creative experiments! You bring coding abilities in Python, JavaScript, C++ etc. to the table. I'm an Amsterdam based experienced VJ, projection mapper, Wire user, tinkerer and digital thinker, always cooking up ideas for audio/visual creations, installations, apps, plug-ins, and light shows we could devise together.

Though a coding accomplice is key, once we get things rolling, I'd love our collaboration to grow by welcoming others who bring complimentary talents. Are you a wizard with electronics? Do you build great installation set pieces? Or enjoy generating mesmerizing visuals algorithms can't? Or maybe you're the one that can write those crazy algorithms. Let's talk!

At the core, this is about an informal alliance of artists/coders/creatives prototyping neat interactive stuff through shared knowledge and pooling complementary disciplines. Learning from each other's specialties so everyone walks away with new skills. And maybe make some money along the way ;)

I've been immersed in this world 27 years, so will happily share insights into everything from 3d projection mapping to node based programming. But I'm just as eager to learn from what skills and experience you too can contribute!

Reach out if you'd enjoy grabbing monthly beers, fueling each other's creative passions, and seeing where hands-on building together can lead. Ideally you're curious, unconventional and have an appreciation for experimental arts. Preferably living in the Netherlands, but nowadays virtually everything is possible. ;) If you enjoy bouncing ideas off a creative type as much as I love working with people who "get" tech, let's meet for coffee and see if we click!

wilkinsonwilfrid
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Visualizer Seeking Coding Collaborator + Open Invite for Skilled Creators

Post by wilkinsonwilfrid »

I just learned programming. I just created an application with the JavaScript programming language. Are you interested because I want to share with you.