Arena Shortcuts Edit OSC dashboard link custom address

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Maike
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Arena Shortcuts Edit OSC dashboard link custom address

Post by Maike »

Hi, I´m sending osc output to a custom address (/custom-variable/Clip_Hue/value) from Dashboard Link1 to Bitfocus Companion to see the value of my Hue Rotate effect. It´s working and I receive the effect value. I would like to get that value from each clip. So I must somehow copy the custom address to the Dashboard Link1 from each clip. As soon as I click Shortcuts, Edit OSC I can only add the custom address to the dashboard of the one clip which was selected. I must stop shortcut and select another clip go into shortcuts and Edit osc again to add the custom address to the another clip. I did this for five clips and it´s working fine, I receive the updated value in companion as soon as I connect another clip. The question is how do I do this faster because I have more than 60 clips.

The following is a part of the xml which is in the shortcuts folder under osc.
I thought I can copy and change the clip number in the xml but there is a uniqueId at the beginning.
Thanks for any suggestions.

<Shortcut name="Shortcut" uniqueId="1705477263295" paramNodeName="ParamRange" behaviour="26" hasCustomOutputPath="1">
<ShortcutPath name="InputPath" path="/composition/layers/1/clips/8/dashboard/link1" translationType="1" allowedTranslationTypes="7"/>
<ShortcutPath name="OutputPath" path="/custom-variable/Clip_Hue/value" translationType="1" allowedTranslationTypes="-1"/>
<Subtarget type="5" optionIndex="-1"/>
<RawInputMessage key="432345564227567616" value="0"/>
</Shortcut>
Attachments
as you can see you can´t change the clip during edit osc
as you can see you can´t change the clip during edit osc