Resolume 2.4 beta now available!

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
lichterloh
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by lichterloh »

i have to correct myself as the allen&heath mixer does not send the bpm clock of the music but of the dj if he presses a tap button, so this doesn't work/change situation.

@vjaca: i don't know really- it took me pretty long to find this tool so i didn't look for alternatives, though i've seen an older version on ebay for about 50€...

cheers from austria

timbo80
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by timbo80 »

Hi Folks!
I just bought Resolume online, and entered the serial in the 2.3 version I got from your website. works fine. Now I downloaded the 2.4 beta and gave it a try, love it btw, but where do I enter the serial??
thnx for a great program!
cu
Timbo

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Originally posted by timbo80
Hi Folks!
I just bought Resolume online, and entered the serial in the 2.3 version I got from your website. works fine. Now I downloaded the 2.4 beta and gave it a try, love it btw, but where do I enter the serial??
thnx for a great program!
cu
Timbo
thanx for your support! no need to do anything, resolume 2.4 automagically recognises that you have entered a Resolume 2.x serial in version 2.3

VJzoo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJzoo »

Originally posted by dreamtk
i still have stutters whilst browsing explorer, or extreme frame rate drops. so far im the only one with this problem :(
i get the same prob :(

dreamtk
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by dreamtk »

k bunniboi here's my specs.

WINXP
SHUTTLE 75g2 Intel 3.4 Ghz CPU
2 gig DDR 400 RAM
Radeon ATI 9800 pro 128 meg (VIDEO)
1 X 400 gig HDD
1 X 74 gig Raptor

nothing unusual here, you ?

Anome

Post by Anome »

i used Resolume 2.4 during one week and it crashed many times (at least 10 times) whereas the 2.3 version crashed 2 or 3 times (i used it for ages).

One bug I noticed (that everybody can check to say if the bugs are coming from my machine) : using a video clip AVI with only one frame.

Anyway, I made a short gig last night and it went right ! Very big thanks anyway, very great job !

alchemist

Post by alchemist »

The new playback engine rules - no stuttering (well sometimes) , smooth playback - both preview and output run way more smoothly, even when it does slow down, it does it gentler. I think tis fluency brings a lot to general 'quality improvement' feeling many people mention above..

One suggestion:what would really help is to add slider to number of beats per playback (when using playback to sync). Now you have to click on 'beats' number - like to rteduce from say 50 to 16 you need to do 34 clicks. Slider would be perfect here (and more beat - connected MIDI assignements- please). Would be great to just select playback by bmp and quickly adjust number of beats with single turn of dial. OR maybe at least have quick change binar values - 2 4 8 16 32...

Also some loss in stability - had few crashes (one when selecting audio device, one during change of screen mode)

Will write later when I'll get my laptop back from service...

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

Originally posted by alchemist
One suggestion:what would really help is to add slider to number of beats per playback (when using playback to sync). Now you have to click on 'beats' number - like to reduce from say 50 to 16 you need to do 34 clicks. Slider would be perfect here.
It already does this.

The solution here is to click, hold and drag. ;)

alchemist

Post by alchemist »

Originally posted by VJair

It already does this.

The solution here is to click, hold and drag. ;)
That's the kind of support we all dream about; you think about it and its already there :D

IQvisuals

Post by IQvisuals »

VERY VERY GOOD WORK,
respect to Bart and Edwin,
DMX future ROCKS :P works very fine jet, :D:cool::D
wil test it HERE
IQ-VISUALS