Resolume 3 Avenue : Midi Out ?

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
kilops
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Resolume 3 Avenue : Midi Out ?

Post by kilops »

(1st: sorry if my english sound weird sometimes)

The next "RESOLUME AVENUE 3" look to be really awesome but despite my little search there is nowhere any info about a Midi Out feature.

It has been a long time since i'm a Resolume fan and i'm waiting for Midi Out for as much time.

Midi In is a must have and Resolume (2.x) manage to handle it pretty well but Midi Out has never been a priority.

And that's too bad because many users (like me) have midi feedback capable devices (BCF/BCR 2K and such ...)

But hardware feedback is not the only good thing we could do with midi out :
I'm already using some softwares to capture midi input from my device , perform some operations / modification over midi messages, then send the 'refined' midi flow to resolume to trigger whatever i want ...

I can do nice things like that, but If only I could get midi output from resolume I'll be able to do so many more automated / triggered actions based on resolume's state told by Midi Out flow ...

So ... this is a long post for a short question :

Will Resolume 3 feature a Midi Out function ?

If the answer is "yes" i'll be happy for a decade and more !

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Resolume 3 Avenue : Midi Out ?

Post by levon »

Bart and Edwin have mentioned this before, and i believe it is on there long list of features to add to resolume.

i think it would be a great feature, as ild love to record some sets as well via midi.