for a future version

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
simon_

Post by simon_ »

hi guys, I just have one request for a future version, can you put in a single or two layer chaos mode, as at large resolutions and multible clips, especially if some are title images in the deck designed only to luma key then the output can be too slow with graphic overlaid in odd ways. if you could get a single layer chaos or even the choice of picking one two or three level chaos it would give more control for us guys.

The clips I run, work well without any mixing of layers sometimes and the option to play single layer chaos would stop my performance issues on large projections.

Taking of which I hope we keep seeing that age old problem lag slowly dissipate as its often frustrating knowing I can play an avi in media player fast but in resolume a single layer output often jerks its way onto screen at the resoluton I need, so any performance enhancements per update on larger resoultions will always be welcome even though I know that its a headache to achieve. Its always a problem with large scale projections close to the crowd.

anyway good work so far, looking forward to next update

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

if you right click the chaos button a settings window will appear..
click on the layers and channels you don't want to use and voila... single layer chaos..just fool around with the settings and you will find out...

we allways work on better playback...
so we will do our best ;-)